Philabundance distributes about 24 million pounds of food each year to our hungry neighbors in the Delaware Valley. We are able to provide produce, meat, and grocery items thanks to monetary donations, as well as by securing these items from generous food donors, including:
- Grocery retail (almost half of the total pounds donated to Philabundance each year)
- Philadelphia Wholesale Produce Market and area growers (2 million pounds per year)
- PhilaPort (formerly The Port of Philadelphia)
- Farm partners
- Company-hosted food drives
Join us to drive hunger from our communities today and to end hunger forever.
Help us feed 90,000 people each week by donating much-needed food Philabundance has teamed up with Food Connect!
Food Connect is an app designed for restaurants, food retailers, grocery stores, and caterers who want to donate their surplus food to those in need. Schedule a pickup within seconds, our team will take care of the donation matching and transportation.
The process is fast, simple, and safe!
Here’s how it works!
- Fill out the below form and tell us more about your donation needs
- Someone from the Food Connect team will email you with the next steps
- Begin your donations!
The Food Connect team receives your pick-up request and figures out all the delivery logistics for you. With the touch of a button, your tax-deductible food donation will be picked up at your location and transported to a local shelter, emergency meal site, or food pantry within minutes!